-
October 12th, 2004, 07:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Is your name "Colombus" [img]wink.gif[/img]
Today is the "Race day" I think you celebrated yesterday as "Colombus day"
[img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 07:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
It's Electro Magnetic Pulse day?
-
October 12th, 2004, 07:57 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I wish [img]wink.gif[/img]
Nah, Evil Pope, if he is telling the truth....
-
October 12th, 2004, 08:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well it's in his nature not to tell the truth...that is if his name means squat. I'm mean come on, he's an Evil Monkey Pope...how can he tell the truth? [img]wink.gif[/img]
HB EMP! (just in case) [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 08:29 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Happy birthday, dude!
[img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:09 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Thank you. A very merry unbirthday to all of thee! To commemorate the anniversary of my spawning, I'll be selling evil monkey indulgences.
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:18 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday !!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:33 PM
#8
Inactive Member
It's really annoying when people "observe" Columbus Day on the wrong Day, but it's even more annoying when I don't get any days off!
-
October 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Shut up and drink !!!
You evil Monkey
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks